Monday, April 18, 2016

Suck or Seek

Suck or Seek

So much on the subject Friendship
Even more, the stupid subject called love
Drop all other causes to believe in, any Co.'s
For my heart ever jumping so happily up above 

Above the average of damned sadness
Above the annoying shades of fucking gray
Above some ironic or cynic philosophic mind
With hope for somebody to ever one-day stay

I think I now want to declare something quite broadly
That from now onwards I’ll do my best to be such a prick
For life and people have a very good and feasible reason
To suck and respect me like such any useless ever dick

Oh, yes, I’m sorry, but then again not really of course
I used to express myself very literally and still I do
Using so strong language from time to time
Not just talking some riddles to you

How many really chances went simply by?
Believing in something that’s now forever gone?
How many people claiming, to be honest, or real?
Remaining to be none too much or bar none?

How many lives did I directly, humbling or poorly lose?
How often did I, as far back as, as early as and even yet, die?
How often I’ve been reborn that off and on and on and off?
To, sad but actually true, once and even more again, cry?

Welcome to and drop dead from the open seas of me with various surfaces
Where you can enjoy yourself, fulfill your dreams, pass by or pass away
Welcome to and drop dead from the depth of undiscovered nature
Get the fuck out of here, don't mind, if you don’t want to stay


I am that beautiful ocean, full of life, full of death and full of those endless tears
Rife with colors and reflections - wholly inconsistent - light and so is dark
The simple element, subject, H2O or popular and dreaded myth
The natural habitat of the dolphins and also the shark

Love me or, hang it all, leave me
See you in such Heaven or in such Hell
Hope you've learned, to be honest hitherto
And PLEASE have a better story to tell

I love you always – whoever
I love you fucking in and out the deep
Not the easy way, the cluelessness, the repulsion
The illusions of going, but actually you creep

I prefer to suit myself extraordinary and to man up
I prefer to look into the ugly face of truth and to walk tall
If you can't picture yourself in the mirror with dignity
There's none of a sense of dumpish walking at all

I love you always. You bet that all.
I love you fucking in and out the deep
May you be blind, thriftless and sissy?
Gargantuan, jejune, paltry or steep

I'm that mostly advertent intimidating
I am thoroughgoing clear and real
When Cupid’s stupid or a sadist
I do cinch with armor steel

I love you that true "doof" of always
I love you in and out the deep
"Love me or leave me"
SUCK or SEEK


HC_B - 16/10/15
[5:00 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment