Monday, April 18, 2016

Humble Home Embrace



Humble Home Embrace

Sometimes I hate certain people kind of, I guess, and yes, somehow
For misunderstanding, misjudging and mistreating me by far
They have not the slightest idea of who I really am
Or who even they in honesty and sincerity are

They keep spinning themselves a construct of figment
OK, but, heck and damn it not a bit of a bummer self-aware
Usually, I don't give a flying fig and take it with humor
Then sometimes I give a big shit and I do CARE

Sometimes I can't stand it, the intolerable
The impudence, the infamy, and the outright brass
That's when I feel violated, cumbered, conflicting for dear life
A "barking dog", snarling, baring its teeth, no false demeanor, no class

I've been always left on my own any old how
With no understanding, condemnation and disgust
I wish I could be recognized gently sometimes nevertheless
Met with ignorance or fear in those moments, I'd rather love trust

I'd love to be seen for what I am, be it ever so inside
None to be afraid of, no enemy and no devil in disguise
On contrary, I need to be protected once in a while
Can't anybody see it, be patient and be wise?

Is it possible to look into my eyes?
                                         And capture my naked me?                                        
Is it possible? 
To SEE?

The naively good I wish for everybody
Even though they're not treating me right
Is it possible to believe in palm lightness?
In the darkness of an ephemeral fight?

I need your help in moments like those and this
I need your best, your distinction and forbearance art
I need you connected, courageous and kindly
With me, for me, backing - not apart

Sometimes I'm my biggest enemy at that
For the reason alone leading opinions astray
For burden me lots of unbearable blame and guilt
For hiding in and for me, distracting and delay

I wish I had some arms around me
To give me shelter and a home
I wish I could give all me
To all and one alone

I don't want to limit anymore what I ever will have to give
Being afraid of it could be as usually, oh, always be too much
Let me cuddle you, embrace and care, be ingenuous
Be the one who loves all of it or else or such

I eventually will not contribute to secular kind of things
There may not be more money, more credit, and alike more fame
All I have to offer you is sincerity, dignity, and honor
And all my, oh, so much love taking AIM

Taking AIM to love you
Me and the world and all around
Taking AIM to AIM at our dearest dreams
For finding them and finally be found



HC_B - 01/10/15
[12:48 AM]

No comments:

Post a Comment