Saturday, April 16, 2016

Worthwhile



Worthwhile

I am whether or not free to be, breaking free in you
No doubt, no fear, no guilt - no weakness and no regret
I am on my way – “Yin & Yang” to “Eudaimonia”
I'll get there whilst being there - you bet

Since I've been with you all the way
In lieu no so direction and no real aim
Without some real love here to stay

I can feel it's growing, the long-lasting elation
We all deserve it; we've been through such a lot, that lot
It may take what it takes to face all the good, I denied long since 
After solely getting all the bad and damaged fruit that I've actually got

I had chosen to deplore, condemn and punish myself
Let me get beaten down, lazily or instantly, over and over again
I had forgotten to give myself; to see the light, to rejoice and be grateful
To establish, empower and be charmed - show delight in whom I am

It's time to go back to that originator foundation
Essence and potential, back to the pathway of the light
It's time to go for the whole journey and safeguard
Righten root and branch all wrongs right

I don't know who or what you are or aren't
If you are “a, some or that” God or a nothing at all
I will connect that interpersonally upfront & downright
For the good shall never triumph if you never ever fall

I strive for expansion, aspire to easily, courageously and gently lead
I pursuit the performance of great efforts, revelations and vocations
I endeavor to develop my quite unattended treasures of the soil
I will unite those multicultural those “my” inner nations

I accept this surely unverifiable Universal Credit Yours
I inhale and exhale the mighty and suitable grace
I've paced through the fire of weary hope
Now I head just over it with faith

I am WORTH striving for and I am WORTH any doing
I come by nature with dignity, backbone, and style
I am WORTH any stupid trouble - and WOW
WORTH any ONE'S bloody WHILE 



HC_B - 06/03/16
[2:30 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment