Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Blessing

Sunday Blessing

See, what I'm missing at the present day
What I'm really missing very much
Missing it like crazy's, yap
HUMAN TOUCH

Oh, "Sunday, bloody Sunday"
Truth seeks truth, forever to be true
Where is damned "Ole", blessed me
Where am I, oh, heaven, ANEW

Instead of too many traceless traces
I would like one single fate all to chew
A single path, a single direction
A really POINT OF VIEW

There is a heat wave over there and all around
However, I feel nothing, mayhap some senseless cold
With only damage in my poor, still majestic soul
Being far too young, only growing old

What am I oh yeah so thankful for?
Let's friggin' and blooming see
Deserving all my gratitudes
"Fuck you" and all for free

I hear the swooshes of the trees
A fantastic glimpse of shine to be
The paradox of some paradox
Rushes of some me

I have a little spine of happiness in my heart
Called friendship, nine times out of ten, only for me
There is darn hope as well, wish it would turn into faith
Eternity longing for eternity, ready and brave enough to agree

I still have connection now and some then
With me, with people, the world, and the sun
I still have sight to look through my tears
Some power, some I and so some fun

There's my hate 'n' my bitterness as yet
This pathetic loyally and faithfully despair
Peaceful silence between forgiveness
Wherever, mighty, somewhere

I have my "screwiness", that funny and some buddy
Salvation in between craziness, once in a while and again
Some tiny, angry and violated but devoted 'n' precious woman
I have my confused and helpless, but handsome 'n' powerful man

I have my irony and my "famous" cynicism
A good pinch of sarcasm for not going simply mad
I have that so called "GOD", all mighty hidden
Maybe some stupid though to ever add

I have my love, such and wonderful
In deep space, sunk to the bottom of the sea
I have my nothing to be filled in harmony
My brutal captured slavery to be free

I miss some, for God's sake, frigging, final words, or 
Now and forever some impressions here to stay, to last and to be due
I need a transfusion of your blood to my heart such vagabond and indefatigable
Need to be fervently exorcised through the consecrated water of your eyes so blue

That's what I'm badly, but modestly missing
These are my blessings of the day
Those are my obstacles
This is my way


HC_B - 05/07/15
[2:55 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment