Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ego Carpo Diem


Ergo Carpo Diem


None of that! No, shoot! No more of "being" pathetic
For upholding a glimpse of pity, not even or at all
I’m as worth every mighty blooming bit, as 
Colored leaves are adored in the fall

ERGO, fair enough, CARPO DIEM
I know what to do, if and when I don’t
I know how to esteem the you and the me
Whereas you absolutely e’er or n’er won’t

I know how to cherish the birds in the sky
When there’s no sun, only lowering cloud
How to withstand the stupid humiliation
Being water, my friend, in the doubt

Solace finds its solid way
Halfway through discrimination
Painting placidly and blandly a smile
On agony and chummy, gosh!, frustration
  
NUNC, NOW, TOMORROW and naughty then
I’ll upgrade myself to progress, such legendary PRO
When a better new day or better the better new so life
By gum, Lord JESUS! - When life cursing wants it SO!

I’ll carve, I'll consume, cross my heart, I'll erode at best
I’ll despoil, fleece busily and pursue the holy tricky day
I’ll harry, separate and divide, I tear down at a stretch
Very deliberately getting forth away and a/the way

I’m stepping forward, even backwards and forwards
Time marches on - I wish I could say - it is neck and neck
I’ll begin over again and again and again - if need, so it will be
Give some devils its aimed due and hit right and straight back

And accordingly acting accordingly, by the sunny, oh so, way
Anybody or any body I like is fine, so accordant, also mine
As so you are anybody until I hit my intrinsic other me
DELICIOUSLY, dearly, beloved and DEVINE


HC_B - 05/06/15
[05:15 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment