Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Back in the Saddle Again

Back in the Saddle Again

I'm back to be real, true and free
Yeah, I'm back in that saddle again
Tired and fed up of adventures
Trying and doing as I can

I'm hurt, I'm hungry, I'm lonely
Waiting for good night to relax wracked bone
FAR FROM or NEAR TO , don't know, human civilization
From that some of the HEALING, PEACE or HOME

Desperately I'm anxiously yearning
From some A and to some B
Life, open your arms
For my enemy

Whatever is my destiny
Whomsoever I will finally be for
You still continue leading, my LORD
It's you I still follow, honor & adore

No such life for part-time believers
No life for doubts and selfish control
No life for wishes, without gratitude
No life for playing an or no role

I am struggling for survive
I wish I was some more friend
That stuck and buried in the past
There is no hope to see an end

The boondocks are rough though
Oh, mighty sweet and sour, oh, liberty
Here I am so in my wacky weakness
Hardly having a roof above me

I'm screwy and also I'm loopy
I'm freaky, hardly someone, no one
Another life is up to make my ONLY day
No matter what, however, NO RISK NO FUN


HC_B - 20/05/09
[10:30 PM]


No comments:

Post a Comment