Monday, April 18, 2016

Besides No Real Goods

Besides No Real Goods

I know that I'm not really good, however, I'm not really bad either
But imagining that you could accept me in pride makes me simply glad
You can call me names of unknowingness, challenge, and feelings
You can make me desperately, happily and longingly sad

I accept that kind of some mystery
I accept that kind of no good for good
I accept that kind of lonesomeness
I definitely know that I should

You know that I'm surely afraid
I know for sure that you are "as well"
You have suffered your agonies, so did I
How far “or near”. - None can tell.

You're adorable, your kind, you’re cute
You've enchanted me with your cozy spell
You enlightened a candle of warm dizzy light
Within a shady and gloomy prison cell

You made and make my day
Grave and easy, dark and light
All mighty and so terrible war
Worthwhile a new so fight

You bring that kind of contrast
An invisible blueprint of such a life
You are my enchanted melody now
My classic Waltz and "gayly" Jive

I need a bar, a beat and unmistakable
But, please, play it smoothly and gently
Drive me like a Mustang or a Rover
Better treat me like a Bentley

There are stones of melancholy and glumness
Deep in my soul all buried out of breath somehow
Can you touch them in peaceful wonder?
Course them to the sea of NOW?

The sea of all can happen again
Stormy or sunny weather
The sea of being free
Together

I can't see you the way I feel
I can't see you clear at all
You may be tiny so far
Anything but small

Don't know what to be, but basically myself
So "motherless childish" lost in every way and a ‘gate
Don't know where to go, but where you're supposed to be
My arrival for to prepare yourself or just lovingly await

You’re doing great, you're doing fine
I'm impressed to express
I like you a lot
I guess

You are my heart for now
My good, as you say, inner core
You are my new country and maybe
My true hometown to explore


HC_B - 26/07/15
[6:48 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment