Thursday, April 21, 2016

Facing Liberty


Facing Liberty

Sitting in a backyard
Sun is leaving and coming
Would like to stay now 'n' here
But I can not stop running

It's a kind of obsession
It's a kind of heaven 'n' hell
A case of being some crazy
And of knowing me well

Devil is doing good work
Devil is cheating right on me
God can't help it, I can help it
Hell, thank God, I'm free

I'm facing obscure dark
Straight to the rotten why
Remembering good life
My Goodness, WHY

Damned missing of COULD BE
Damned thinking of SHOULD BE
Cannot bear to fail once ever again
I miss ME here, I miss my MAN

I need to respect HIM
I'm longing for salvation
I'm a bad doing farmer
For my own creation

Being this all so confused
That desert drowning sucks
Love is not simply a game
It's dealing with locks

Can't afford those  risks
Any further, any more
Devil has got me
God, it's war


HC_B - 28/08/01
[4:00 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment