Monday, April 18, 2016

King of Things


King of Things

You make me low; you make me high and vice versa
With an airplane in the middle of nothing in my so gut
My spirits dance in a swaying glade of some care
It's unbearable perfect. Hard to believe. Cut!

I don't want anything to move, I don't want anything to change
But do it again, my friend, go further and move on
Thought that all loose ends were lost in vain
All world of bliss were any far gone

Fall short sometimes once in a while, OK, so will I for sure
Whilst you fall into my arms again, so on and so again
                      Freeze to remold to my symbol of liberty                         
In an all-embracing marvelous plan

Life isn't always easy, tell me about it. "Yersel!" 
Energy lacks now and then, I can tell, here and there
You float with the current while there I buck the trend
Life is that circle, meanwhile and we are the square

Our minds are fraught with those imbibed, accepted obstacles
"Cached" and "cookied" with FUTURE - fear, habits, and the PAST
So shut that so said iron door and that so named translucent curtain
For that glimpse of this inviolable moment for good and all last

That glimpses with a sneak a peek through the drape
Like a room with a wonderful, beauteously and precious view
That glimpse that is suffering ennui, misgiving and penance
At the absence of honesty and interest, or all too few

Is life getting more and more difficult, while I fall, as it feels, more and more to pieces?
Or do I really only need a different point of view to finally ever arrive?
Why are we so damned connected to each other anyway?
If it's all up to me, "Confound it...!" to survive?

I am not any stronger; I am at the utmost more aware
Semi-detached pending detached, I'd better say, to be precise
I've lost some hope, I guess, some faith I had in you
The more I know, the less, I know, I'm wise

All I wanted, all I needed, all the long, long, long way "home"
Was all trust, respect and all love here to stay for to go and to live
To be wanted and needed more than anything else near beside
Be a priority, with no need for me to one day ever give

I don't want life to be such a whore, nor anybody else
Nor me, nor you, nor him, nor her, especially not "God"
Want to be a ship with a final destination this life yet
Not throughout be hit, abstracted and yawed

Can a real darling be forgotten?
I doubt it at the bottom of one's heart
Nothing that's sort of real connected
Can any old somehow fall apart

I'm sure you wish someone "Good Night"
I'm sure you swallow your way along either
I'm sure you answer sentences hold on tight
You don't divide freedom. Me neither!

You are the king of things
I am the king of bar any none
I guess you won't literally miss me
When I'd be kind of somehow gone

Don't know if there's a ghost of a chance
To make it up with someone new once more
I know time is cruel, implacably and merciless
Steals someone so blind to care and to adore

Get yourself together and crunch your lazy stupid fears
Be grateful for the blessings that still are happening to be
Remind yourself of "What a difference a day makes"
What the hell do you want...? - From me...?


HC_B - 28/07/15
[4:48 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment