Monday, April 18, 2016

You are Nothing but a Hard Work


You're Nothing but a Hard Work

Happiness is just some hard work,
But work isn't necessarily that, oh so, ever fun.
Sometimes, occasionally and betimes, it's..., OK ...OK 
But usually, you just stark naked want to escape and run.

Happiness is a never sated, sucking and demanding bitch
A glutton for over and over, time and time again more
It's a profit, a trading, a business and such a deal
A clean and hopeful expression for a whore

Doubt me, prove me, fine, very wrong  
Prove me sarcastic, aver me a, yes, that fool
Substantiate those good things happen indeed
With no any way to fend off it and overrule

Without illusions, degradations and necessities 
To change yourself, your thoughts or your ambitions
Or to undercut your weaknesses, failures. and fears
And enlighten your yet not lighten light visions

The world is full of cowards and wussies nowadays
I guess I became one of them, maybe yes and maybe not
Never really built on security or that "common sense"
Expected simply for being happy with what I've got

Looks like that way it doesn't work anymore
Never worked for stupid else, why so now for me
I have to work for my satisfaction, for gold for good
For a zest for this life and for some little, oh, gree.

I have to that sculpture me and engrave me
I need to chisel my own darn heavyweight
I need to summit and clamber that freely
Heck, I need to crest my own so height

"I HAVE WHAT I NEED HERE RIGHT NOW."
Yes, "MOMENTUM brings me at the head."
Yes, “I let go expectations of the future."
Yap, make some firm plan instead!?

What about? SIMPLY BE? HERE AND NOW?
What about? SHARE WHAT YOU the hell GOT?
Today everybody is a little Hitler insight in and out
Feeling superior, fairly being it or actually really not

Who's different is a "little" bit of danger
Who's passionate, cares a "little" bit too much
Big impressions outside of one’s own capacities
Better be and stay a "little" more out of touch

So do your HOMEWORK
Don’t forget your AFFIRMATIONS
Get out of your beloved COMFORT ZONE
And maybe, “YEAH”: “Congratulations!”

Happiness is nothing but a hard work
No wonder, no miracle, no surprise
Happiness is only a privilege
"That Shines, in the Rise"


HC_B - 07/10/15
[6:35 pm]

No comments:

Post a Comment