Monday, April 18, 2016

Against All Odds


Against All Odds

My mother is an asshole
Sorry, for that! - So now am I!
Seems like I can't get any better
No matter how hard I may ever try

I buck the trend, strive against the stream
Swim against all stupid or reckless all so tide
Notwithstanding the more I want to achieve
The more things get me more to some hide

People used and like to suck out and dry my fortune
Pretty soon they rack the focus and spit you "prettily" again out 
In the name of the one and the only "God" nowadays called "Money"
"For good measure" being "holier-than-thou" and idiotically proud

I know my weaknesses, I'm not perfect,failures don't end to stick around
But yet, am I therefore really not worth a thing, a person or two?
Can't there happen one single good beyond my control?
A feeling or a memory, strong and lovely new

Have I to be some perfect to be loved?
Have I to be that perfect to be undeniably true?
Have I to be perfect to be the priority just for once?
To be once for all one's satisfyingly intimate clue?

I can't see any good and  no persuasive cause
In being courageous, honest and foolish sublime
The world is such a monster not caring a shit 
If you're really right or if to be you seem

Maybe I am "too" weak, "too" soft, "too" far beyond understanding
Maybe I'm "too" sensitive, "love that one", as they like to repeatedly rhyme
Maybe I'm such an idiot, well-earned and pretty insurmountable
Incessantly CASTING PEARLS BEFORE THE SWINE

No matter what I do, nothing is really enough
No matter what I do, I never fit
No matter if I live
Or if I quit

I used to thing very different - "Once upon a time...?"
Distinctive, devoted and "God almighty" that naive, yep, divine
However, maybe there's simply what you do and what you don't indeed
Maybe no matter what you screw it do, it's overall "fine"..!

The main point is, not to forget, you do it for money
The main thing is I have money no matter how at so all
The main issue is not to partake some little humanity
Having at that "Generousness's Supper" a ball

Won't say that I wouldn't appreciate
To be financially  independent and free
But before I'd be loved for my achievements
I probably would prefer in dignity to hit the sea

My mother hates me, condemns me
Is a wall of prejudices. - So am I, right now
I really want to save my nauseated butt for good, for sure
But, "To hell...!" - I don't know, "Damn it...!" - "Bleeding...!” How?

GOD, bad timing in case? But "The last calling", I guess
Signing me to mirror a happy veracious me
Send me, oh, an angel of epiphany
Let me GO and let me BE 



4:35 pm
06/07/15

No comments:

Post a Comment