Thursday, April 21, 2016

Point of No Return


Point of No Return

I'm on the point
Of no more return
Hope that I can win
Hope that I can earn

The sight is bad
The weather rough
The tank goes blank
No route's enough

The passengers around and back
Panic, transmitting really pressure
This is no flight of harmony at all
No peace, no time, no pleasure

Responsibility spoils my nerves
Like a hotshot, well, kind of  crazy
And the mechanics out of control
Are working terribly some lazy

Lots of lights around me blinking
Some good, some ok, and some not
Various perspectives of no of a way
Without finally finding a final plot

Gigantic water stares down under
May kill or as well may be what save
Maybe smooth and mercy to survive
May be hard and cold like a grave

The airplane simply doesn't count anymore
The paramount importance is salvation
Hope, please,  give me the power
Against that dark invasion

Wings of destination are chippy
Wirings are inauspiciously blasting
Pain and fears of inexperience
Seem like for everlasting

I'm on a some way
No idea where to or how
But still alive and breathing
Up here I believe in NOW

HC_B - 30/11/09
[8:14 AM]

No comments:

Post a Comment