Sunday, April 17, 2016

Black Sheep Yearning in the Black of Night

Black Sheep Yearning 
in the Dead of Night

I'm a kind of those "black" sheep, Yeah,"Ooh woos hoo"
Inside again, I have to admit, sorry, I'm quite "white"
But I support that common ignorant image
For it to be being righteously right

Isn't a Tiger actually little more than
What about relativity? - Just a bigger cat?
Isn't what looks cute mostly liked to be treated
 Like an emotion-less and instinct-less pet?

Used for some pity any interest
Behoof, plus, and always gain
Without a caring rear view
What's here to remain?

Isn't it natural to be some needed and to be free?
Isn't what a tiger does usually quite accepted
Doesn't any animal fight for hunger, or
Being essentially disrespected

Why people are expected to be all the same
To be considered as basically sane?
Who lays down the rules
For this game?

May there not be different species
Amongst the human nature and "kind"?
A possibility to be honored some of somehow
Without getting permanently fucked man's mind

Wasn't there always a time when people had to roll with the punches?
I guess that it's all along been, as it were, a constantly "rolling stone"
And who thinks and thought too much "scrap" of a difference
Is and was supposed to be left tied and  crucially alone

How and why have you to embrace yourself
Without being, GOD MIGHTY, being embraced at all
     Who was that idiot who invented this sucking existence?      
So difficult to get the hell by, then again so easy to fall

Has it been really IT, "God", has it been really YOU? – “Really…?”
Then we have a lot in common, my friend, you're not easy to understand
But then again and so, I see, you are bloody good and have your reasons
With lots of good things and surprises and wonders and gifts to grant

So let me trust and so be trusted; respect and honestly be respected
So let me love and be loved somewhat and somehow comprehensively
Let me be your ART and my ART and nevertheless even their ART
And that “differently abled”, OK, if you like it so, that ME

I want to make sense in this so single, lonely, my now life
I want to look more genially to the wherever sky above
I want to do what I seem unable to even begin to do
I want to finally definitely indefinitely LOVE



HC_B - 03/10/15
[6:05 PM]


No comments:

Post a Comment