Monday, April 18, 2016

Cosy Demand


Cozy Demand

Come to think of it, I miss you
Whoever and wherever, the hell, you are
I need you right with me to cherish and honor 
My body, my heart, and my inner STAR

I really need to touch you, I really need to care
It's time for a while, I'm ready, and I’m free
I need to look into your eyes and feel you
Stunningly, YES, wishing for me

Mind-numb my nous with your fantasies
With your conation and your darkest' so desire
Set my heart, set my skin, set my destiny and life
Set my instincts and senses of love on so fire

Feed your spirit, your appetite, and brutish hunger
With the food of "what God has created" for his part
Flesh, blood and  the INNOCENCE OF BEING
CRUELTY, BEAUTEOUSNESS, and ART

Suck my breath, suck my soul, and suck my affection
Into your inner, untouched and eternal space
Bewilder my nerves with sensitivity
Bring glow into my face

Let my eyes get wet and weary
In the flow of the flow of the flow
Be high with joy  and get,some down
Be merciless, be wonderful, and be low

Snow drive the frozen ground
Roast the chestnut under the tree
Give me forever so Christmas
With you such so in me

I need to accept you deep down in my being
I need to accept you, for let’s call it, "free-to-use"
Be my final act always again til the bitter or sweeter end
Let me be, to make a change, my wanted abuse

The hill of demand
Smarts in its separation
For fulfilling the emptiness
Of longing salvation

Touch me, want me
Get the train of the time
Kiss me, a'where & kiss me
Be you and, goddamn it, be mine



HC_B - 28/09/15
[6:36 pm]

No comments:

Post a Comment