Sunday, April 17, 2016

Les Petites Mort's


Les Petites Mort's

It might be good to get to know each other
Before having whatsoever physical, oh so, touch
Things get often more complicated at some juncture
Inasmuch as emotions get a mite “too much”

It cocksurely shall not be dead precluded thereby
But it actually shouldn’t happen to be a happenstance
There is better none to speak of insecurity afore 
And no whatnot, like advances in advance

Commitments, yes, should be committed
In this erratic running run-up to the summit
Secrets should be disclosed beforehand
And scales' levels be in the plummet

Fortune is a fickle once in a while
Measures better not be beyond measure
What good are questions without any answers?
What good ALWAYS interrupted pleasure?

It very takes it out of me that kind of emotional shakiness
Not to know what someone upcoming will possibly feel
It's "La" iterated "Petite mort" with a difference
An unreal real REALITY really being unreal

What do we need to make things constantly worthwhile?
What is the essence of our frightening dismay?
What could give us some more comfort?
What are we not willing to pay?

It's exhausting, turning off and boring
This flip-flopping and swaying to and fro
I'm longing for connection without fail
Not challenged compulsion to let go

Will we continue living with spaced teeth?
Or will we live having instead of lacking punch
Will there be always be one flower at time
Or betimes other while some bunch

Don't give me silence, uninsured
Don't give me any longer such gaps
Give me an upheaved certainty
YES..., instead of perhaps

I'm not made of, no, no paper
I'm not made of any kind of wood
I can't make any promises either
Though if you would, I could

I like you, I trust you
I feel comfortable unsure
Please, be bold soon
Please, be PURE


HC_B - 30/09/15
[5:55 AM]

No comments:

Post a Comment