Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Little Lion


Little Lion

I'm not alone
I'm not with you
I'm feeling homeless

You say you love to see me smile
But you know I actually feel like crying
You say that you see another person now
But it's only a part of the million ones
That make my own person complete
You say: Don't tell me what to do!
But I was only begging and I
Never ever wanted to

I'm of your kind
I understand

I don't want to cry
Because I love to see you love
I don't want to be any other person
Than the only one you passionately desire
Come into my arms and let me feel you begging
So I will  do my very best and I won't let it even be

I want to feel home, my heart
To let you see my serendipitous smile
I want to feel the new red for the old blue
Being your incomplete complete person
I want to feel home as never before 
Home sweet home with you

Don't be anxious, my little lion
Anxious, unsteady  or insecure
You are worth that million
I'm ever so very sure

I'm of your kind
I understand

Come on, be my big lion
And hold my hand

HC_B - 15/06/96
[3:50 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment