Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fish in the Sea


Fish in the Sea


Let me just tell you that I love you
Let me love you for at least some now
Let me live the thrill of anticipation
Some here, some there, somehow

Lead me gently to the certain place
Where I truly ever will be weakly strong
Through your cryptic ocean of benevolence
All absent, the provoking and wanted way along

You have kissed me slightly in my soul 
Ignited a lovely fire to gently exude still astray
Guide me but yet with your tenderness right apart
To what might not be or perchance even may

Let me honor you and let me enthrall you
Meanwhile, you consider other stars all that true
And I am in this visceral primal oh feeling of arousal
That’s sprung from somewhere and is linked to you

You disarm me and I’m melting away and back
In the memory of the warmth of your mellow smile
You have made happen to be a nagging eternity
A single, short, for you minuscule while

Life self-fulfills its own rum prophecy
Like a golden snail spreads down or ashore
Whilst unraveled yet remaining a prodigy
Either to hate or even rather adore

Let me sense, revel and relish the genius part
Of present resistance dwelling to be carried through
Pulsating in the substantial power of delay
Pulsating here waiting for you

Neither be afraid, my harmony
Nor anywise differently insecure
Liberty leads the right aspects
Now and forever be sure


HC_B - 06 /02 /15
[19:25 PM]    

No comments:

Post a Comment