Monday, July 3, 2017

Your Little Ugliness


Your Little Ugliness

You are not perfect
Of course, I'm not either
But this little ugliness in you
Makes me step up to a believer

You're not in all tune
Though you have rhythm
And the dance cheek to cheek 
Is like a sweet dream in a prism

You don't always tell the truth
But the experience with you is real
Furthermore, your silence is the start
For telling finally the way I love to feel

I'm all in your sadness, hatred, and fear
I'm all in your violence and lack to control
I'm all into crazy love you and make you happy
Minding my P's and Q's instead of playing the role

Nothing seems to be all fine
Nobody would eventually agree
None of us is hitting the fast track
But both of us are all ready to be free

You're way from all right 
Mirroring it all near or very far
The mistakes, the lacks, the minus
Darling, I know exactly who you are

You are a rocket with destination
My foolish and innocent heart
Darling, you are not learned
But very clever and smart

Oh, your little ugliness
Makes me want you more
More than I tried to hope for
Or ever used to manage before

Let me call you names, all those needed ones
Without hesitation for good, without regrets
And, see where life and God leads us next
Beautiful ugliness,"As good as it gets!"


H.C. Thiesgen
Monday 3rd July 2017
03:25 PM ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment