Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Manning Up To You


Manning Up To You

I know how much you love to see me laugh
But, please, let me be serious just once in a while
Let me be seriously in love, serious in this state of mind
And, in this seriousness, let my heart heal, let my heart smile

I know how you'd like to take control
To take over and make it your own game
But, please, give it all up, let it go and happen
My love, you are safe, here with me, I feel the same

I know, you are all impatient
Lacking time in all the time you have
But, please trust your chances, trust heaven
Things will be fine, in harmony, on your behalf

I'd like to go on the offensive betimes, ever and anon
Grab your sweet body, your universe, your precious being
Stick it in my experience, my hell and heaven, and my paradise
Would like to hear all you hear, feel the same, see what you're seeing

Darling, love is free like the horse in the prairie connected with other ones, free
Wanting to stay by your side, being led without any strings, without any fear
Deep down in the bottom of my soul, I can feel you, making bigger sense
Whether you are far away, absent - or terribly aware, terribly near

I know you love to be proactive, in the run-up for 
To move, to go on, and do and do and do
But, please, let me man up to you
Please, let me do you!


H.C. Thiesgen ( Behrens )
Tuesday 4th July 2017
14:10 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment