Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Prioritizing Progress



Prioritizing Progress

No, I do not want to possess you
I rather make you happy instead
I prefer to keep the distance up
Than just to share some bed

No good comes from being
Or satisfying another pity case
Amour propre should forbid that
Not just to keep and save the face

All I've ever wanted was being with you
Whoever you were, whoever you will be
Yet I realized that at the end of the day
The only one I was targeting was me

Looking for the perfect me to love
Looking for my being to accept
Looking for what I've lost
For a life, I could erect

And, within all that misery
I have been passing through
There have been a thousand
Thousand times, times you

Now then should I better be done with?
This enormous desire to conjoin?
Am I better off for the while?
Having me here to coin?

Stuck in adolescence
One may call it perchance
Something is holding me back
Somethings are ready to advance

Yap! - Life is too short! They say.
Whatever, to squander around
Living below and submerged
Even though above-ground

May all the Forces be with me.
May, well, the exercises succeed.
May God have mercy on my Soul.
Cometh the Hour. - "Good speed!"


H.C. Thiesgen (Behrens)
Wednesday 12th July 2017
02:35 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment