Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Anticlimax


Anticlimax


It tugs at my heartstrings
You kind of lacerate my heart
You are the one I most care about
Being less mattering and poles apart

I'm dissociated from all potentialities
Eventualities, and all possible ways
I'm tolerated, a nice distraction
A love to go, not that stays

I'll be fine. I'll be good.
I'll be free and loved at last!
'De oppresso liber' from now on
My blood won't be shed but cast

I thought I've yet passed the worst
Couldn't sink deeper anymore no more
I figured that my sadness had rocked bottom
There was no more minimal turning point before

Why can't I just stay forever on my own and lonely side?
Why can't I just let go all that pathetic longing for connection?
Why can't I accept that life will always and forever be a battle field?
Stop revealing my position, and choose secrecy instead as my protection?

Why can't I be in, but out?
Why can't I be wise?
Why do I suck?
Off-price?

I will be free from oppression
I will liberate the oppressed me
From being an oppressed man
To being a free one, you'll see

"De oppresso liber"
I'm on my way
Love is here
To stay!


H.C. Thiesgen
Tuesday 25th July 2017
20:48 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment