Friday, July 7, 2017

Master of None


Master of None

You're not decent
You don't give a shit
You just use and abuse
Without really to admit

You just act on strategies
You are a figure one of a lot
You think you just know me
Not knowing what you got

That's what I'm thinking
C'on tell me I'm wrong
As good as it gets?
All way along?

Flash and bones, Jesus, and blast you!
Just one more motherfucker, just a whore
Say word! - I am deeply disappointed by you
Wish I gave no crap no damn neither anymore

Your hand? Really? You give me your fucking hand?
I gave you my blood, my honor, my energy and my time
What the hell was that for, you son of an even lovely bitch?
You had my body, my trust, and respect, God-given, fine.

Oh, my Lord, please tell me I'm overreacting
Oh, my Lord, Sir, tell me that I'm off base
My sweet goodness, that I'm mistaken
About it, that'll be a chapter to erase

Please, prove me the wrong again
Show me that I am at fault very clearly
Explain me explicitly what a fool I've been
And, that everything got lost, but just nearly

Come, forgive me my temper, forgive me the heat
Forgive me every second of sadness I may have you cost
But, if I'm right, and you are that stupid, dishonest bastard
Then, lying coward, I swear to the endless Universe: "Get lost!"

I thought you were my friend
I thought that you care
I thought you were
Gentle & fair!


H.C. Thiesgen
Friday 7th July 2007
21:55 hrs. ( MET +)

No comments:

Post a Comment