Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Willingness to Put Forth



Willingness to Put Forth

We are children without the childhood
We linger in a certain state of exception
We need the emergency rule to be lifted
Change some freedom into protection

We need the willingness to put forth buds
Stop escaping, credential the now be the plan
We need the pubescent possibilities of our roots
Open up to other culturality, other habits, and man

Give our thoughts some cut, some shape, some glow
Some openhandedness and some magnanimity 
The willingness to prosper without cheating
Set time a definition to be set to infinity

What's my relation to immigration like?
It's hard to say neither home nor on the run
I've been forced, without had been given a voice
Enslaved, god-forsaken to "Bad begun is half gone".

There have been deaths I've seen, I've survived, I've passed
There has been incredible sorrow, and misery, and pain
Hopeless moments of insufferableness and sadness
Leaving me behind never ever again the same

What's my relation to immigration like?
I'm an immigrant with no help at all
Nor sympathy, nor any believer
Nobody catches me if I fall

I am trapped in racism
Sickening affectation "to go"
Getting on somebody's bad side
Brave stepping ahead "so and so"

I know what it's like to be black
And, enter a crowded room
I know what it's like hell
Being neglected soon

Do I have a relation to immigration?
Has immigration a relation to me?
God for sure knows the answer!
People are to ignorant to see!


H.C. Thiesgen ( Behrens )
Wednesday 19th July 2017

16:47 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment