Friday, March 30, 2018

Warrior of Faith



Warrior of Faith

I prefer to be lost in some faith
Than being "pretzeled" in a religion
I go on living bloody repelled and isolated
Rather than in preexisting, "alii-minded" fiction

I'm a free man, and I make an appeal to muster
To slaves of fear, including myself, yes, either
I swear to give love a chance, swear to bow
To not fewer than any other true believer

That'll do of none noteworthy smiles
The tortured virginity and despair
Enough of crucial needlessness
Human absence filling the air

I refuse to be put in the spur
No more backwater, furthermore
I'm in battle, although I'm not fighting
I'm a fighter without either peace or a war

No one to trust? All right. - I'll get along.
With the instincts of the unpredictable
Though the nature of things is fixed
The arts of the mind are flippable

I paint my face with raggery
Eyes black to be unseen
Invisible rood across
Facial color mean

I am a worrier
Faith, I am it
I bear arms
I bear, I hit

Hail to thee!
Beshrew thee!
Get thee hence!
Thee, behind me!


HC_Thiesgen
March 30th, 2018
08:17 PM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment