Friday, March 9, 2018

Out Of My System



Out Of My System

Get out of my way anywhere 
Get out of there, and for good
Get lost in bloody transitions
All the way that you should

Get rid of my number
Get rid of my name
Get rid of the idea
All so the same

Get cracking
To emancipate all
My art of manliness.

Reinvigorate my chest
With every so breath
I breathe you less.

Get away with
Beguiling the good
Or you won't get away
With it, the way you could

Get down. Get going. Get help.
As much as you possibly are
Get alive about an attitude
Straighten it, it's bizarr

Jesus bloody Christ
Don't provoke me
Loosen up while
We all still can

Get out of my sight
Get out of my holy mind
Get out of my system, "man"

You think you can give me a slagging off
Under some "dadgum" imaginary skirt
Holding viciously on to a philosophy
To feel outstanding instead of dirt

You have no own opinion at all
Every theory cracks with the
Disconnected poorly plug,

You're so full of yourself
You bother, you bug.

Extract your head
From where the
Sun is never 
Shining,

You're not
Saving the world
You're undermining.

Finally, do me a favor
Perfectly, live on, but far
Because, I can't stand you
Who do you think you are?


HC_Thiesgen
March 9th, 2018
07:03 PM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment