Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hermaphrodite Seclusion


Hermaphrodite Seclusion

I know who you want me to be at root
I've been there, I've been it, but I am not
I've been there a lot, I've been it very much
It used to be all I have, but it's not all I've got

You say your imagination is fertile, it excites you
So, how is that, when you stick to just what you see
How come you need to distinguish, to define yourself
When all you need, all you want, all leads to being free

You've read a lot, you may know it all
Nonetheless, where's the space to envision
Are you all bottled-up with media, and opinions
Are you nevertheless able to make an own decision

Having my finger on the pulse of the time
Which veins through that, yes, all right to exist
Doesn't make one a weirdo, freak or even nutcase
Just a not ordinary, maybe destined angle to persist

All along the same odd fight between science and creation
All along the question of holding on or eventually letting go
All along the fear of losing, when somebody else could win
All along the unknowingness that leads to what we know

Okay, the mind has separated us, turned bodies apart
Uncoupled the connection and moved on emotions
Disillusioned desires like a "coitus interruptus"
Destroyed or distracted some devotions

Oh, pitiful little poorness, oh lost
Love, or, whatever, affection
How can we find and bind
Old newer satisfaction

Give me your hands
Of unspoiled state
Take heart for it
Gather to gate!


HC_Thiesgen
March 4th, 2018
05:24 PM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment