Saturday, March 17, 2018

Planet Earth to the Earth


Planet Earth To The Earth

How do I can exist on a planet that is not mine
How do I can live with ignorance and fear, all alone
When does each all absence turn out to be recompensed
When does my mother ship once and for all'll take me home

You think you do have a choice whether or when to love, really care
You think you decide when it's the right time to undesigningly commit
You go for the money meanwhile, which is always more important, isn't it
You think you yourself choose what your heart and soul needs, the perfect fit

All the things that your mind build up to believe, everything that matters to you
All the structure you need to secure yourself, your thereness, all your Dasein.
Allows me to think, to feel like you're some same as I am, pretty much so
Allows me, to estimate I'm not all that lost in space, to fancy you mine.

Our night and day are those twenty-four hours, this is all our life
No matter how grand our imagination or our memory may be.
This is the time that fills, imbues or disembowels, voids me
This is the time I need you here, or there, or inside of me.

This is the time I need to know, are you with me, now
Are you loyal, solidly united, impassioned or keen
Are you up to enter my space for good, forever
Are you gently, fondly and benign, no mean

Do you understand the breach, the umbrage
How to look through the window of vulnerability
Do you consider make me your priority, which is you
What could be the sights to discover, if you wanted to see

I need your krypton do adapt me, to light up my bulbs of thin air
I need you to top me up and off again, now and again, no hardly.
Blow some up every expectation, give me a bump out of delay
Boost my system, probably not rock-solidly, but smartly.

I'm in control of what I am
But, not of what I could also be
So, get your nice or bad ass here
To my atmosphere, and to me.

I may be your angel of death
As well the devil of life, forsaken
May be a goodness, or such goody
It's your lucky decision to be taken

I'm very on you, but not very in you
I'm into you, but not in and out
I'm all around, not through
I am, no shit, no crowd


HC_Thiesgen
March 14th, 2018
04:51 PM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment