Saturday, March 17, 2018

A Slash Of A Story



A Slash Of A Story

What if I'll never be able to love you
What if I'll never be able to care
What if it's all I've got to give
Now, then, here or there

And, if I'd be never apt
And, although you do deserve
What if I could not help it, or stop
Would further nerve and do unnerve

What if I keep irritating you, intimidating
What if all this childishness is all there is
Just always the best or the worst as
Good as any interest emphasis

Would you forsake me if I'd quit
Or ignore me like the other 'agains'
What if the music ends before the song
Will reach the best sound it probably cans

Would you listen to it right until the end
Whereas the acoustic seems miserable
Would you pay attention to details
When the impression is sizable

Rather, take those little extras
As opposed to some comings down
Rather osculate welcome each every one
Of them, before Santa again comes to town

I know, now, I am no good expressing my best
I know, now, I'm no great without special care
I know, now, I am not what you want or woo
Such the reasonable, reliable risk to dare

You are all right. I understand. 
Not so fain. But, okay, some well.
Yes, I'm mere or more a mystery
And, yet a boring story to tell.


HC_Thiesgen
March 15th, 2018
04:49 PM (GMT+)

No comments:

Post a Comment