Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Year of the Dog


The Year of the Dog

What does it feel like not to feel all by yourself?
Having people around to talk once in while?
I hardly remember to have this privilege
I hardly remember to live this style

What is it like to being touched?
Plus, touching back on a daily basis?
How do I make your skin my countryside?
How do I take over your body to be my oasis?

Even in dog years one puts mercy before justice
Even in dog years there is graciousness to find
Even in dog years one can grovel for a boon
Surprisingly there, being kind and mind

Life got so secure. Life got boring.
Life got nothing to offer along.
Life is such a loser, a no-go
Life is weakly strong.

I know I'm to blame
I know I do not grow
I know I reconsider
Too much to know

Would your nakedness catch my inner and outer eye?
Would your excitement calm and swallow my soul?
Would your way of thinking figure it finally out?
Pick up the slack of the mystery, the whole?

Lay down on me, lay down by my side
Prise out of my life some adventure
Appoint life your whore to benefit
Go ahead! Bind it by indenture

Get me on to get around
Get me lost or found
Show me a breath
With our sound


HC_Thiesgen
March 6th, 2018
08:43 PM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment