Saturday, March 17, 2018

Out Back To Forward


Out Back to Forward

Summer is coming up, some down,
That makes me happy, but most of it sad.
Everyone is excited about it, forward-looking,
Though I have my difficulties being actually glad.

Winter has a lot of advantages that I usually used to use,
Winter is one of my solacing, soothing and true friends.
Winter keeps me warm company in my utter solitude.
Winter comforts me humbly by holding my hands.

It understands and respects me being there,
On the inside of everything, of all doubt.
It doesn't call me out, deriding me.
It doesn't ask on and on about.

About why are all things
The way they, well, they are.
About how I like to cover myself,
When great light is given to be a star.

Though stars shine in darkness, don't they?
They all glimmer and sparkle from all that far.
Nobody suspects them, they just do never mind.
What once they used to be, either now they are.

I like those short days that prolong the night,
Nice to get out to those early cryptic of that times.
When people are hiding from bettor and the darkness.
When chill breathes of the lamplights are making rhymes.

How deliberating it is to escape the taxing glimpses, expressions,
Which seem to know all about me, underestimating it all along.
Further, use the coat of invisibility, and no visual handicaps,
Feel right, feel accepted of something bigger, feel strong.

I do not need to flay me officially, feel vulnerable.
No need to feel like fair and unprotected game.
The universe sings to me on the empty path.
Echoing in my soul that nostalgic lane.

Summer makes me feel bad about such,
As do seeming be a cave animal, being sole.
Showing up not as perfect as one could all be.
Some scattered, some puerile, some not whole.

It brings all the light, that my soul has been taught,
Do not deserve it or possible know how to be accepted!
Just like it stirs up the heat of anxiety, complexes and fear. 
Every smile is so mandatory, debt, out of the sudden perfected.

Oh, summer, I love you, same as winter, don't get me totally wrong.
It's just I wish I could face you more honestly, without any shame.
Wish I could share all the cunningness, all the beauty, as it lasts.
Out of the expulsion of paradise, and in some nicer ole game.

Please, welcome me gently!
As I know you will, and you can.
Give me a condescending nod, a kiss.
And, other than I or all, accept me as I am.

Let the birds that sing relentless and inexorably.
Sing such songs of freedom, consensus and joy.
Add some incurably romantic love song to it.
So a boy finds the girl and a girl the boy.


HC_Thiesgen
March 13th, 2018
06:28 PM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment