Friday, March 9, 2018

First-Degree Conviction


First-Degree Conviction

When did it all start? 
What did I probably say?
That made you lose interest
That drove your heart away

I'd like to touch your randy face
I'd like to get in your common way
Giving your kindness a new direction
Preparing your past the future to stay

I'd like to hear you feel sorrow again
To kiss your eyes out of every blue
Torture your body with longing
Make an odd start brand new

I want your hard ways
To rock it steadily
My soul, 'cause
I am readily

Oh, beloved energy
Don't care about the sex
Don't bother about the world
Or about any at some point Ex

I'm exhausted of defending my point
I'm exhausted by people who suck
I'm exhausted about loneliness
Exhausted to take any fuck

Inject me deep into
Inject me furthermore
Inject my heart and soul
My inner and outer core

Inject me with all your delight
Inject me with your sturdiness
Inject me with your appetite
Make me beg and confess

Confess that I am easy
Easy with your ways
Easy in your word
Easy in all sways

Turn it on for me
Your blind eye
Murder on
My alibi


HC_Thiesgen
March 9th, 2018
11:35 AM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment