Wednesday, March 7, 2018

No More Nigger Again


No More Nigger Again

Do not you dare tell me who I am
What I understand, or what I don't
What you see and know, generally
Wasn't enough, and never won't

You don't even understand
What you're doing to me
There's more than this
A big picture to see

Why do you hurt
Me, in my life?
Pictured me
And, boom!

Suddenly, I'm
All by myself again
All alone and desolate
All glum in my own room

Back again, from future to now
Behind again, in misery, kind of
Backed again to blues, and OK
Turning from on instead, off

Hating people, the world
The destiny, bad luck
Giving no damn
Fancying no
Fuck!

I'm no politician, I'm no rebel in a war
I'm no open mouth to stick your dick into
I'm no public sensation to enthrall you all
Or somewhat else destined to go coo-coo

Don't care for my tears? Alright.
That's something not to get
From someone solidary
No reason so to fret

Get rid of certainty
Get a reasonable doubt
Get ready to "un-know"
Shut up! And, get out!

I've heard enough
Won't stand it 
All again!

Hurry up,
Please. Weet!
Who I am.


HC_Thiesgen
March 8th, 2018
01:49 AM (GMT +)

No comments:

Post a Comment