Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Haphazardly Quixote


Haphazardly Quixote


I’m way more than halfway home now
I am very much calmer on rougher sea
I am a candle in your light that is clear
Yet likeable indirectly beaming in me

Exposed to smoother waves in life
You are a golden compass to see
Some pertinent destinations
Further matters to agree

You passed a “night & day” with me
You and me didn’t bother me at all
Sunup and sundown did happen
We absorbing their silence call

Under the radar also danced
Yond funny sparkle to be free
An adorable smile out of fear
The glimpse of joy and glee

Your seriousness is old
Your womanhood, fine
Your desire is strong
Undergirding mine

I like the way you grip my hair
Like “Roberto” in his “Cavalgada”
Trying to tame me some little rough
Subduing me like some “Armada”

I can feel my destination
Knocking on “heavens door”
Without harder pain to do or be
Without complications any more

I am anchored, possibly growing-up
Though won’t let go that innocence
That has been me for all my life
Colored the world immense

Also messed it pretty up
But, these days lay behind
I am more me - more now
Supposed to be, just kind

See who you need to be
Outside all perforations
By childhood or society
Ad-lib all reservations

I’ll lead you there
You’ll lead me here
We lead each other
Sphering sphere

A sphere of well-being
A sphere absent despair
A sheer source of nature
A space out of in “on air”


HC_Thiesgen
Tue, June 5, 2018
01:47 PM (UTC+2)

No comments:

Post a Comment