Saturday, August 5, 2017

One Of A Kind


One Of A Kind

Oh, why can't I just wish you straight to hell
Why can't I just stop giving you the words
Yes, why can't I just make you love me
When the absence of it simply hurts

Why do you have all those preferences
You know my preferences are you
Why can't I be proud without
You in my every day anew

Why do I fear to be proud anyway?
'Cause I fear to be arrogant at all?
That people use to think of me
Any way they want me to fall

You seem to be an exception
At some times you seem to care
Sometimes I feel security and sense
Feel to be treated benignly, jovially, fair

Why do I have to be even more far away?
Therewith you to be some more near?
Why can't you decide once for all?
Who are you? There and here.

I'm afraid that I will die all alone
Without a friend, or a dear, or a soul
I'm afraid that I never will be complete
That I will never embody an important role

Why do I appear stupid when I am in love?
Why everybody does romance, but not me?
Why can't I just count on you further on?
Why can't you just let it happen to be?

Why all these questions again?
Why can't I be a certainty?
Waking up every day?
As in you as in me

No, I can't wish you to hell, I need the breadcrumbs 
For to find and to follow my way again back home
You kill, eat me or save me, I'm at your mercy
Not anywhere near 'I'd rather be alone'

This usually works, this usually fits
Usually is my solution way out
Usually, it gives me power 
Usually, that's all about

I wish I could go
Leaving you behind
Wish you were and also
You weren't, one of a kind


H.C. Thiesgen (Behrens)
Saturday 5th August 2017
11:25 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment