Monday, August 28, 2017

Angry Splinter


Angry Splinter 

If there only could be ever someone
Who barred me from hurting me like this
I don't know if I can stand life further without
I'm miserable, faithless and sad just the way it is

Life is eating me up, my body, my feelings, and hope
I'm fighting it but don't know now who's actually winning
Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm getting ahead making progress
Or stay where I am or where I was already, keeping just spinning

Writing, it helps me and it adjusts me
But it's also driving me some nuts, crazy
It makes me lose people I care about a lot
It also makes me inflexible, in a way lazy

Why can't my tears overflow me once and for all
And, create a river for your ship to sail directly to me?
My soul is unhappy, torn apart, back and forth, repeatedly
"God", I need the full load,  the fuel feed to get out of the gloomy

I'm not sure anymore if I can make it
Grow up and make my own living
I've never learned it, not a bit
Nor accepting nor giving

I'm hungry, sad and I'm all lonely
I'm done with living on my own
I am tired of the idea to move
Oh, how I long to be home!

But, there's no home without a heart
But, yet my heart is where you are

But, where you are is far away
But, still, you are my star

Still, I wish you here
Still, I think you there
Still, you rule my world
Still, you seem pretty fair

Lord, I wish I could cry
And, shout out loud
Let me be loved!
And, proud!


H.C. Thiesgen
Mon 28th August 2007
08:50 PM ( GEM + )

No comments:

Post a Comment