Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Incongruity


Incongruity


Maybe you are my goal to go for?
My subject matter, my degree?
What if my life was a waste?
Without loving you to see? 

What is it what really could happen? 
If we would just stop wondering around? 
Further going just for those superficial things 
Just one more Euro, or Dollar, one more pound 

What if we would skip the feelings of the past 
That becloud our routine, every day to day? 
If we just merged all the feelings ahead? 
Feeling something new right away? 

What if there was no further object? 
None other meaning, no else purport? 
When all the other plans or try-to-plans 
Were foredoomed to failure and to abort 

Does our lack of connection galvanize 
Misfortune, bad luck, or just defeat? 
Or the always running away from? 
Foreclose to get best things neat? 

I'm not much a high achiever or 'doer' 
All by myself, I just seem no good enough 
I'm lucky when I come along to some extent 
I'm lucky when time's not getting ugly or rough 

But I have this feeling, that we are meant to be 
Together, to grow, to fulfill, and to succeed 
I have the feeling that we complete us 
Each one has what the other need 

Having said this, we are hogtied 
Me in your silence, you in my words 
Eager but afraid to pass the bottleneck 
Frantic in alignment contra all that hurts 

Following some or even more illusions 
About ourselves, and what people should be 
Mired in layers of fear, worries, and complexes 
Being out of one's depth about how to break free 

There is a way, there is a sound 
To cultivate the weather's 
That rectify us likely 
To the ground. 


H.C. Thiesgen (Behrens) 
Wed. 2nd August 2017 
19:20 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment