Thursday, August 3, 2017

Sounds of Silence


Sounds of Silence

Silence is the sound of what is based
On what you apparently now feel
 Matters you are experiencing
What appears to be is real

Not always is what you feel
Automatically, even all true
Neither as it simply brings
Celestial peace's to you

How can I escape the silence of my dreams
That haunt me without any word out of the night
Into the daylight's silence's of my own impeachment
Neither here nor there I seem to be able to make it right

Only my daydreams have some nicer touch
Are able to present me some lovely view
Although there is lots of noise around
This silence is refreshing to be new

Yeah, you, my silence of love and fear
Wether you're touchable far or deaf to near
You're the unavoidable essence of my being
The two and only things about to be clear

Oh, well, anything else? What about my words?
Are they the silence of my feelings from time to time?
Are they the silent bridge or a silent wall? Or even both?
Are they all honest whole-and holiness, or partially crime?

They say: "You find "God" in the silence, in the quiet, the calm."
But I also find "the Devil", the damnation to my past or fears
It all depends how I feel about you, how you make me feel
Or I'm the happiest being ever, or downhearted to tears

I know I have a choice, whenever I am, wherever I go
So you may be what I want it to be, my decision
The silence of goodness or badness, however
You are my most invisible kind of vision

Mingle with my silence, and we'll see
What sounds may turn music to enjoy
I hope it'll more silent than all the noise
That's called my silence without you, oh boy

By and large, both on the large and small scale
Your words are more silent to me than my stillness
You're sound of silence in affection, and your caring
Brings healing silence instead of the silence of illness

"You won't go any further, ...": you said.
"Without feeling your purpose and soul again."
Neither will I, my lovely one, my, you tell me, my dear.

Up until than hush, Baby!
By then you'll continue being
My favorite silence, love or fear...


H.C. Thiesgen (Behrens)
Thurs. 3rd August 2017

18:50 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment