Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Diamonds in Disguise


Diamonds in Disguise

Oh, how I'd love to say I'm sorry, really
Oh, how I'd love to have you back in my life
Oh, how I hate myself for being such so loser
Or for making your kindness turn to a knife

A knife that is stuck all in my heart now
A knife that cuts my world into despair
A knife that fills my lungs with blood
And, abandoned me from fresh air

I can't decide this time to do
I can't choose the role to admit
I can't let you be able to buy me
I can't betray myself just to fit

It's your turn now to man up
I do it my way, I do resist
I honored the women
You hated to exist

But it's her call but yet
If I should live or so die
It is her all unselfishness
Braving or walking on by

I'm not sure if I can survive 
One more birthday without glee
One more winter without that sun
That you used to shine rightly on me

I know that I don't really know you
If that generally happens at all
Just following a stupid faith
Just following some call

I want no more words
Can't bear it without you
Can't get enough to survive
Can hardly make it through

The darkness with no candle
The storm without a crutch
The light without a point
That I love very much


H.C. Thiesgen
Tue 20th August 2017
11:27 hrs. ( MET + )

No comments:

Post a Comment