Monday, May 23, 2016

Zero


ZERO


Here I am at zero when you come to think of it a moment
Well. - That’s quite what I wanted at a point in so long
Without being fixed to it or a “Cardinal” direction 
With merely minus potential to go such wrong

I’m not going to accept or even join kind of
A human, to put it lightly, some fascist scale
Being an absolute error from where I stand
Without any human or legal right to fail

Let me show you who I am or also not
The way I feel or also will not some so how
Help me to soften my being and what will be
For a sparkle of righteous right, right now

I am not a sister, no father, and no mother
Not a daughter, neither fish nor fowl, not a son
I’m not a friend, no enemy, no subject, no object
No professional in public, no figure, no one

Though I'm not an idiot 
Nor danger nor a fool
Charge or burden
Hardly cruel

I’m sick of any distance of what, the hell, should be near
Want things besides or near - nearby, in, inner or better here
Being believed to be special, no queer, being someone’s dear
A handsome me in you and a beautiful you in me to cheer

I’m smart and stupid, fun, serious, a leading light
As well as a fight for the future, laying all by my side
I am "Adam and Eve", some serpent and an apple
A constant challenge, "Prejudice & Pride"

I am an eye catcher and so a stopper  
I am a star, talent and waste, I’m a fan
Hardly known and hardly forgotten 
Nine times out of that famous ten

I’m so much loyalty inside, pur Inspiration
Heavenly paradise or funky spunky hell
I'm an ugly malfunction of a venture
That's pretty doing quite well

I am an ocean, challenged and I am the country
Pre-eminently water, I’ m no single or all tear
Dying up and down to live or to let die
I love at all, without all fear

I am not what you may expect of what I am
But a hopscotch of nothing and a pile of a lot
Enthusiastic, adorable, vulnerable & strong
No wrong or no right, just a child of God


HC_Behrens
February 2, 2012
[17:11 hrs]

No comments:

Post a Comment