Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Color of the Scent of the Skin

The Color of the Scent 
of the Skin

I explore and join the color of the scent of your precious skin
Charged with sensuous pleasure from upper down to downer high
And though I’m still locked in that shaky tentativeness somewhat
Quite well I know, with dead certainty once for all, I will get by

I wish I could reach out artlessly to this invisible and stripped thing
This mouth-watering food of the moment as it were to ever last
With my spirits disappearing in a flash to hit this tasty spot
In a moisture and ash-free, leg yielding in and out blast

I want to bite on to the flesh of embodied and restrained blood
Like a lunatic some pit bull - kill some world, some you - some me
Sucking and wasting and weeping and tearing and breaking sweat
For little, big and bigger deaths to come to pass or simply be

You, that someday came along and smiled, you, sang about man
That big and strong, with no need for a word to clearly understand
And I’m standing that soi-disant while waiting for you to give it
That eagerly awaited, be-all and end-all aforesaid, my hand

So shoot ahead, my sweet and horny as my “fine and mellow"
I see you through the glasses of right time and you see me
“Let’s get it on”, salty or unsalted, peppered or insane
“What?” Only love, my love! – Serendipity!?


HC_B - 05/03/15
[11:07 AM]

No comments:

Post a Comment