Saturday, June 9, 2018

Intimacy Blocker


Intimacy Blocker

The autism in me is trying to get rid of you
Just trying to push you not right away
I’m on my way to destroy the good
Today, you better help me stay

Ugh, I’m getting so tired
From living that again
This time it’ll change
This time I’ll man

Man enough to
Quit the fuck
Disconnect
Build it up

Build that
Confidence
And, connect
Save that light
And, rather react

I start it now to stop
To share what’s going on
I better stop so now to start
Preserving what uses to be fun

I will treasure it, yes I’ll take care
I will lock myself to keep you alive
I will be valiant, even if it’ll hurt
I do not want to lose the drive

I will not drop you this time
I don’t want to let you go
You are a chance to be
You are my destiny

You are my second day of life
Of “Mark Twain’s” famous quote
You are the body that fits the clothes
The message without leaving your note

There is no way that you won’t understand
That I am exactly what you’ll ever need
I’ll learn what it may take these days
Get back in the game, on my feet

I need you here in my heart
I need you here in my life
I need your need in me
Need you be my wife

You’re not the loveliest
You’re not even the best
Yet, you are perfect for me
An adequate shoulder to rest

I love you, I wouldn’t tell you
I love you, you wouldn’t know
I love you in an unlovable way
My expectations are some low

On the other hand, huge then
A mission impossible rhyme
Maybe you'll understand me
Saving yourself so just fine

Saving me along with you
Saving your own mirror
Saving now tomorrow
Killing just the killer


HC_Thiesgen
Sun, June 10th, 2018
01:07 AM (UTC+2)

No comments:

Post a Comment