Thursday, October 18, 2018

What About Me?



What About Me? There is a part in me that is crying
Hidden in my heart and my soul
There is a part in me just dying
“Lied doggo”  in a black hole

It seems like it’s nowhere to be found
In the absence of your liking, your care
It feels like choked of everything I need
It feels unbearably sad, guilty, in despair

I killed the connection and I killed the fun
I killed the faith that's been supposed to be
I killed the loving eye's, the trustworthiness
Over and over. - Then again it wasn't me!

There is a someone else in my so being
Just trying to protect me, and possess
Who does not really care as it seems
Who just wants me alone, I guess

But what about me down the ole road?
My grace, my sweetness 'n' my all to be
Might I do escape that stern occupation
At some point be able to break free?

How often I wished to be seen
Behind bars, imprisoned, alone
As well as I am used to discovering
And, comforting any weary other bone

Okay then, anew you weren't smart enough
Stronger than all the others, or luckier than me
I leave you be, alas, and rip you off my dreams
To face down the monster and finally being free

I feel pity for myself, I admit
Doesn't feel fair, doesn't fit
I'm left solely, by my own
No way to escape or quit.

I will survive however
Always did,  in silent still
Good that I'm a human being
With an alack, good hunting will


HC_Thiesgen
October 18th, 2018
01:54 PM (UTC +2)

No comments:

Post a Comment