Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Flower Astray




The Flower Astray



I know that I 
Eventually, have to let go
What never was mine in the first place,

I take my chances
Trying to take it easy,
Projecting a smile 
Facing to face.

There will be no more flower
That won't remind me 
Of the one you
Didn't get,

I really long to replace it
Anyway, anyhow and always
And, I live to not regret.

Just to see your smile
Makes me feel in heaven
Just to hear you sing
Kicks me out 
Of blue,

Even though I might 
Never ever possess you
I am free to love you.

You are love to me
No matter how
Nore what,

You are love
So very
Fine,

I know love is free and 
Still, being a human being
It hurts, not to be able 
Calling you mine.

I keep looking to the place
Where two heavy chairs
Took it some easy
Having fun,

Leaving 
Sweet memories
And no way
To run.

Facts are against us
Facts, and maybe more,
Facts without God

Made in 
"Humanity"
But what 
For...?

Do you even care...?
Or are you as 
I am...?

Could you possibly be...

My soulmate
My so equivalent
My "wo-hu-man"...?

I don't want you to worry
I don't want you to choose
I just want you to gain
And never ever 
Again lose...!

You are my flower
My one flower long astray
Keep amplifying your flavor
Keep lovelifying my way.



HC_Behrens
September 27, 2016
[ 09:50 hrs ]

No comments:

Post a Comment