Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sway for Affection




Sway for Affection


Maybe you are right and I don’t deserve
Somebody in my life at all, not any fool nor soul
Maybe I’ve been messing up such a life time, enough
For love ever or someday happen to stay, or play a final role

Maybe you all are right to ignore me
To live all your lives far away
And don’t care that lot
Anyhow, anyway

Whatever, whenever
The chase may be
Don’t get here
On my knee

My youth is gone
Looks fade and fade
Try not to get bitter
Try not to hate

Outside some stormy weathers
Keep alive some feelings, some reflects
I haven’t found what I was looking for yet
Seems like the nearer the goal, the harder it gets

But I am grateful, I have faith
There must be a reason for that all
Some release, some exhale, satisfaction
Still in the game, sometimes I touch the ball

What can I do, my God, to catch enthusiasm, again?
And get rid of what takes me ever so down
What can I do to find my peace?
To earn my holy crown?

I don’t want love
To pay for it
Love, for
Love

I want just love for nothing
With no cloudy shadow above


Boy, I’m also tired of wagering beyond
Why can’t I be even happy without
Why do I have to fake it, and?
Be woe-humbled so proud

So heart and pain is a no-go in literature
Well, that’s a surprise and not true, but okay
I’m nobody, I’m poor, I’m not a hit anymore
But I’m still here, not that bad, for a sway

A sway for you to lovely come
A sway over your heart & soul
A sway full of such happiness
A sway right to the goal

Now, “sway with me”
And let me know
Let it all live
Let go.


H.C. Thiesgen
Wednesday 24th May
13:30 hrs. (MET +)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment