Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Psycho & Logical

 



Psycho & Logical


I used to be such so a wreck, 

I used to be more of a sinner

I used to be lost, never found

I used to be a weird’o winner


I used to be imitating

I used to be some one

I used to seem happy

With all myself gone


I’ve been miserable & crying

Like an ocean in the open sea

Nobody seemed to understand 

Me, or whatever else it could be


I used to want help

To get in a life along

I used to feel so weak

Instead of any strong


I used to feel so different

To anyone, oh, never around

I used to feel all alone, lonely

Noone to comfort me or bound


I used to feel crazy

Aggressive, much nut

I used to be all excluded

Hating some, my very gut


I used to hurt my very self

Drunken, or out of mind

Didn’t know to love me

How to treat me kind


I used to be bullied

I used to bully, too

I used to be cruel

A monster, ooh!


I’m still a child

I’m still here

Learning &

Getting

Clear



HC Thiesgen

Thur, Jan 13, 2022

7:26:35 PM (UTC +1)


No comments:

Post a Comment