Monday, April 29, 2019

SWUNG, SWANG & SWING



SWUNG, SWANG & SWING

Am I worthy of liberation?
What is holding me back?
What remains of doubt?
Gets me back on track?

Am I worthy of happiness?
Beyond consciousness, the Now
Beyond presence, in past and future
Beyond the ability to focus somehow

Am I so worthy of holding you?
Tenderly in my arms, in my space
Get to listen to your silence there
Get to touch gently your face?

Am I so worthy of going through?
All the wonders of freely being joint
All the pleasures that are designated
All the steps that lead to the point

Am I worthy of this fulfillment?
For cleansing lovingly my vision
By consciousness and no fears
By choice, not by decision

Am I worthy of paradise?
Neither alone nor driven out
Neither looking for some snake
Nor ashamed, but rather proud

And, do I insist upon doubting the obvious?
Perpetuating more strife, suffering for myself
Instead of accepting that I’m already perfect
As I’m, inseparable from all that is, wealth

I had those swings, I swang and swayed
I swang all around, back and forth myself
I swang apart, have been swung at as well
Now I swing it, for the better, just health

You remind me of what may be possible again
You remind me of a long lost time, the future
You remind me of liking, of loving, of dance
Of being a talented, extraordinary creature

You remind me of letting go off the past
Thus, trust in myself in life, like never
You remind me to connect truly
For once, may be it forever.

HC_Thiesgen
April 24th, 2019
1:11 AM (CET)


No comments:

Post a Comment