Sunday, November 25, 2018

NO:W

NO:W

There is a greatness in myself
That is in you as well in you
That is - not wants to be
That’s old as it is new

I am so glad to see
What isn’t to be seen
So fond of touch to be
What hasn’t really been

There you are, beloved me
There you are, you all, at all
Gone for good, a connection That's disconnecting the call

I do feel this power of now
I feel my heart to be born
I feel the pain of the past
Dissolving lovely thorn

Will you meet me alone
Together in that depth
I want you to be alive
Join this joy of death

I may not all be there yet
But I have tasted the blood
So I may be challenged too To preserve what I have got

Ready to react instead
Without any reaction
But act responsively
Out of satisfaction

Satisfied to be so
Nobody now at all
The drop on the top
With no way to fall

Nor double yous
Nor double me
Mere dances
Of the sea


HC_Thiesgen
Sun, Nov 25, 2018
11:25 PM (UTC+1)

No comments:

Post a Comment