Sunday, July 31, 2016

Jam-to be?


Jam-to be?



I feel bit stupid, bounded and baffled
I feel that I shouldn't feel at all somehow
I feel that I should come to any conclusion
Get a closure and get some peace, right now


I cannot go on, giving my heart without giving it
In return, being dear to, including easing myself here
Being of one mind, being palsy-walsy and not airy-fairy
With strong option of no fall-back option, that half-sheer


I feel I'd like to have it one way
I feel like I'd like to have it all
I feel like I'd like to vanish
Or like giving it a call


"Give it a rest!?" or "Give it a try!?"
"Give it a shot!? or do "Give it a bone!?
"Give it a listen!? "Shall we call it quits!?
I need an open door, and windows, a home


Time is running bloody fast
Wisdom goes agonizingly slow
The risks are all high, I know
And guarantees all so low


But what's with what is all so given?
How do I know what's to be worthwhile?
What's an impasse, blind and dead end?
Or what is worth a so extra mile?


I feel ho-hum, overdue and some irritated
I feel a painless pain in my heart and ass
I want to go much further reaching
"Goodbye-ing" to that "mess"


I guess I hit the road to hit the damned pot 
That's not empty or full of lack of decision
I better hit the deck to hit the bullseye
Imagination, interest, and vision



HC_B
July 31, 2016
[01:57 hrs]

No comments:

Post a Comment